MTP-8 Solution: Future-Proof Connectivity in Data Center

In most data centers, MTP cable is widely used for high density application. MTP-12 connectivity and MTP-24 connectivity are the two common types of cabling connections, which use links based on increments of 12 and 24, such as 12-fiber trunk cables and 24-fiber trunk cables. In addition to MTP-12 and MTP-24, there is another MTP […]

Continue reading


Data Center 40G Migration with OM3 and OM4 Optical Connectivity

Why Migrate to 40G With the quick development in data center, cabling infrastructures should provide manageability, flexibility and reliability. Deployment of optical connectivity solutions enables for an infrastructure meeting these requirements for current applications and data rates. Scalability is another key factor that needs to consider when choosing the type of optical connectivity. It refers […]

Continue reading


Introduction to Data Center

In a typical data center, electrical energy is used to operate Information and Communication Technology (ICT) equipment and its supporting facilities. About 45% of electrical energy is consumed by ICT equipment, which includes servers, storages, and networks. The other 55% of electrical energy is consumed by facilities, which include power distribution system, uninterruptible power supplies, […]

Continue reading